Out of an abundance of caution to help halt the spread of COVID-19 and in accordance with Government jurisdictions & CDC recommendations, Rib City will continue to adjust operations.
EFFECTIVE 05/04, THE LATEST CHANGES INCLUDE:
- Dining Rooms are now open with limited capacity at the following SW FL locations:
- Cape Coral
- North Naples
- South McGregor
- State Road 80
- Santa Barbara
- Lehigh (crossroads Publix Shopping Center)
- North Fort Myers
- Our locations in East Naples & Estero are still Closed
- Curbside is still available at all SW Florida locations!
In an effort to ease the stress and worry caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, Rib City has implemented many safety procedures to ensure the health and well-being of our guests and staff. In addition to adhering to strict ServSafe protocols, we:
- Pre-Screening employee’s temperatures as soon as they enter the building.
- Require all staff to wash their hands for 20 seconds upon entering the restaurant, periodically throughout their shifts, and after their shifts.
- Added a caddy of wet naps to each open table.
- Have replaced rags with clean, single-use paper towels to bus and sanitize condiments, tables, booths, and chairs, which is completed after each table is turned/when guest leave.
- Amended our seating of guests at each location, as recommended by the CDC.
- Have added curbside to-go for all take-out orders, Effective 3/18/2020.
- Will be replacing our menus with single-use, disposable menus.
We want our guests and staff to have a positive and comforting experience as we navigate through these challenging times. Our top priority in doing so is to do our part in keeping our community safe and healthy. We will continue to adjust our operations to new changes as they arise.