- Minimum Net Worth – $500,000
- Minimum Liquid Capital – $100,000
- Prior restaurant experience is a plus – but not necessary
- Population of at least 50,000 in a 5 mile radius from site
- Average household income – $50,000 and above
- At least 50% of population between 25 and 65 years old
- A concentration of retail, residential and office locations surrounding site
Types of Buildings (3,000 SF – 3,500 SF)
- Upscale strip mall with anchor store – end cap preferred
- Free standing pad site with adequate parking
- Retro fit remodel of existing restaurant building
- Easy access with good visibility
Franchise Fees and Royalties
- Both Individual and Area Development franchises available
- Franchise fee – $40,000 for Individual Area
- Royalty rate of 4% based on monthly gross revenue
- Marketing rate of 1% based upon monthly gross revenue
Ready for more information about this exciting franchise opportunity? Then click here.
Internet Notice for Franchisees:
Rib City® franchises will not be sold to any resident of any jurisdiction until the franchise offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such jurisdiction* and the required Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law. Upon inquiry you will be informed if a franchise opportunity is currently available in your state or other jurisdiction. An offer of a franchise is made only by the means of the Rib City Franchising LLC Franchise Disclosure Document. Prospective franchisees are encouraged to obtain and carefully read the Rib City Franchising LLC Franchise Disclosure Document thoroughly and evaluate any franchise offering with an attorney or advisor before deciding to sign an agreement or spend any money. Copyright © 2017 Rib City Franchising LLC. All right reserved.
*Pre-sale Registration States: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.